add lighting to current model, animate the the model landing and then flying into the sky,
model must appear big when landing and go back to small size when flying into the sky. the model is already done, the model is a hot air balloon.
i would also like small balls (polygons) jumping into air balloon when the air balloon lands.
lighting can be somesort of sunset creating a slight shadow. the work is pretty simple..
• Have a frame rate of 24 fps
• Be 480 frames long (on your time slider)
• Only use POLYGON primitives for the models. Do NOT use subdivs ornurbs.
• Use keyframing for the majority of the animation with the choice of
incorporating set driven keys for a smallsection
5. Animate one or more models in your scene using keyframes (set driven key
animation is optional).
6. Apply suitable lighting to the scene.
7. Render your animation and convert the rendered images into an .avifile.
8. Apply sounds, opening credits and end titles to your animation using Windows
Movie Maker or other suitable software.
27 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
We are professions artist team, we have more than 8 years experience, are looking for interesting projects. We are looking for long term relations and reliable clients to work with them. [url removed, login to view]