We’ve developed an online unity game that we’d like to be thoroughly tested before we can offer it to our customers. The game is a relatively simple 2D information management game - each 'game' should take around 5-10 minutes to complete.
It is very important that the networking and performance of the game is robust. Any content errors spotted should be recorded however, networking and performance are our primary focus.
When testing you’ll need to have one ‘person’ playing as the facilitator creating game rooms. Then other ‘players’ joining the game rooms to play the game.
All errors should be recorded in a google sheet. we’d like screenshots and recordings showing all/any errors that occur, plus device and browser information.
Key areas to focus on:
Networking – it is critical that all elements of the game work first time, with no errors
- Adding, removing and reconnecting players into the game
- Actions that cause players to disconnect
- Actions that lead to players being unable to reconnect
- Actions that enable players to get unauthorised access to the game
- Anything else that leads to errors occurring
- Across mainstream browsers – Chrome, Edge, Explorer, Firefox, Safari
- With a range of different players playing the game at once (up to 40 players max)
- With a high number of concurrent games being played at once. for example 8 games running at the same time with 5 players in each.
We’re interested in all observations and measurements (load speed etc.) you can make about how the game performs
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin £503 tähän työhön
I would be happy to test your game! I have some experience with browser games and playing games. With my technical background, I think I might be able to help! Let's discuss the details. With kind regards, Yuri
Hello, I am a manual tester, ready to help you with your project. I have experience in web \ mobile game testing , able to write test documetion, share screenshots and videos on your requirments.