1. Anyone from Myanmar? How to test a Zawgyi encoding based android device? Are there any simulators out there ? On a device that has only Zawgyi encoding and font installed; text in Unicode encoding will look odd - wrong characters being drawn. Need to verify this so we know our app is handling this correctly and using Zawgyi when required.
2. Can you get an old Zawgyi device / phone to test? Have a web page and an android app to test (supports android version 8 and up.)
No automation needed
Only 5 sesssions of 20-30 minutes of testing.
[login to view URL] and refine test plan - 10 minutes
2. Download app, open it, type pre agred text
3. take 2 screen shots and send to us
4. check 3 screens with minimal user input
5. send us report with screen shots
6. each session about 20-30 minutes with a good device, internet and follow test plan
Device needs to be in developer mode so you can install an APK. Its a very small app now. No images, only this language test using [login to view URL] <- this page has details about this issue too and a HTML