We’re looking for an Optimizely/VWO/Google Optimize Test developer with a creative instinct to design incredible user experiences as well as the technical frontend ability to implement them.
If you’re interested in the following we might have a great opportunity for you at Brillmark.
- Designing, delivering and measuring better user experiences for some of the largest web sites and brands in the world.
- Working closely with a small, proven and highly capable cross-functional team with a relentless focus on improving conversion rates.
- Learning along with us in a fast-paced environment and helping our team improve.
Who We’re Looking For:
The ideal candidate has an interest in marketing and validating their ideas with testing and data. You’ll help us deliver on client projects by rapidly designing and developing better user experiences and measuring the effect on those through A/B tests. This is a very hands-on role with a wide variety of skills and tools, so we don’t expect someone to come in being an expert in all of them (although if you are you should definitely contact us).
What we are looking for:
- Proven history (with a portfolio) of designing highly effective user experiences on the web.
- Expert knowledge of jQuery, HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with common client side JS frameworks (Backbone, ReactJS, AngularJS)
- Experience with A/B testing and A/B testing platforms (e.g. Optimizely, Qubit)
- At least 1 Years of professional web development experience
- Awareness of modern visual design and UX best practices.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop and other relevant design tools for high fidelity prototypes.
- Experience with A/B testing tools such as Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimize or similar platforms.
16 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hello, I am very much interested in your project and would like to invite you for further detailed discussion over chat board. Looking forward for your positive response! Regards, Page O.