This project requires you to listen to recorded calls (averaging 2-3 minutes in length) for specific quality issues. You will listen to the recorded call using our web-based application, set a flag to quickly code it, enter your initials and possible comments if required.
Work on this project is intermittent (comes and goes), depending on client demand and other factors. Your initial assignment will be for 1 hour for training and to review the quality of your work. Additional work will be assigned based on your performance.
To qualify for this project, you will need the following:
- High-speed internet access
- Microsoft IE 6 or 7 (if 8, you will use "compatibility mode"). Some folks have used Apple with success.
- Good listening skills, attention to detail and good note taking
- WAV media player such as Windows Media Player
- Ability to pass criminal background check or supply 3 references to your character (you may hear confidential information and honesty and integrity are a must.)