The position is only if you meet the below criteria:
a. Ready to work from Bangalore office location(Currently remote till offices start to open)
If you are OK with the above condition, check the below details:
- The Selenium Automation Engineer would need to have at least 1 year of experience. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of functional and regression test automation scripts.
- You must be experienced in Agile/Waterfall, remote work model, and coordination. As the Selenium Automation Engineer, you must be proficient in Selenium and JAVA.
- You should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to handle multiple projects, and to meet project deadlines. For this role, you require knowledge and experience in software quality assurance and the ability to work well with both business clients and technical teams.
- Need strong Selenium, Java skills.
Knowledge and Technical Skills Required :
- 1+ years of hands-on expertise in Selenium and/or Java development.
- Experience in working with Selenium automation framework from scratch.
- Hands-on experience with MySQL, Jenkins, Maven, Bitbucket.
- Experience in test automation for Agile Continuous Integration/Development.
- Experience with at least one RDBMS.
- REST/SOAP Cloud Experience.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Experience in the creation of automation testing strategy and automation design document.