We are looking for Home Based Tele Sales Executives (TSE) who can dial for our Australian Appointment Fixing Campaign. The core responsibility of TSE will be to fix an appointment with Australian Household owners. TSE will have comfort of work from home and an option to work for full time or part time as per their convenience.
Home Based Australian Appointment Fixing Campaign Details:
Target Country Australia
B2C or B2B B2C (Household owners)
Dialer Hosted Dialer provided
VOIP Provided (If qualified appointments are 30 or more in a month)
Calling Data Provided
DNC Compliance Must Adhere to DNC rules
Payout Rs. 600 per Qualified Appointment
Payment Cycle 15 Days (Net 7)
Appointment qualifying criteria:
1. Customer should be home owner and decision maker to buy solar system.
2. It should be free standing house not apartment or unit.
3. Roof should have sufficient space.
4. Customer should be working not pensioner.
5. Customer must not have installed or ordered any Solar Power Systems.
6. Customer should be interested for the appointment.
Points to be noted:
1. Appointment will be mainly qualified on the basis of call recordings.
2. Appointment may be disqualified subsequently due to mistake of the fact or false information.
3. Actual status of appointment will be provided within 48hrs of appointment date.
4. TSE should inform us in case he/she will not be available on any given day. At least 24hrs prior notification is required.
5. VOIP charges will also be paid by us if TSE is able to give 30 or more appointments in a month else VOIP charges will be deducted from the billings.
We are looking for individuals, please contact immediately if interested.
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 31500 ₹ tähän työhön
Respected Sir, I would like to express my interest in applying for this job. I have telemarketing experience and would like to provide my service to you. Kindly get in touch. Regards, J.S.Gill
I have understood the requirements of the project and would like to take up the same. Please check your inbox for further details. Expecting a favorable response from your end.