We require 100 Reading Comprehension Passages in good U.K English. The articles will range from 400 - 600 words and none will require design or graphics.
The passages have to be worthy of being used in competitive exams like GMAT and CAT.
Just for your reference, examples of the kind of passages we require are attached.
Please read the the requirements carefully and do NOT bid on this project unless you are agree to comply with the requirements.
1. All articles CAN be in informal language but should be grammatically correct.
2. It's a flat fixed rate for the articles.
3. The articles should be original and free from copyright infringement. They should not just a rearrangement of another articles, or a simple cut and paste.
4. It in a one-off project. Nevertheless, should your service is satisfactory I might order another set of articles the future. Despite the casual nature of the project, I want someone I can work with on a long term basis.
5. I own all articles submitted to me once I have paid you. After payment you will give all rights to this work and will not be permitted to reproduce, reprint, resell, lease or reuse these articles in any way.
6. Interactions will be through the private message board and email.
7. Articles will be delivered in .doc file format
8. Prepare an original sample of your work. It will save my time asking for one, and your time to answer my PM.
9. Just to emphasize: the articles will be checked using several plagiarism detection tools.
1. If you intend on copying the work of others you will get caught, don’t do it. Our contract will indemnify me in the event any of your work is determined to infringe on the copyrights of others. If an legal action is taken, all damages and attorney’s fee’s will be your responsibility.
2. The winning bidder must agree to keep your relationship with the buyer strictly confidential and that the buyer will receive full writing credits for the articles you write and provide.
3. Justify your bidding price - especially if your bid is on the high end (e.g. $225). Give me proof of quality work and I will consider your bid.