KUKA systems UK are looking for a technical Author/ writer. We are based in Halesowen, West Midlands, UK. This is full time position for either a subcontractor or permanent member of staff.
Responsible for producing the company's entire user documentation requirement and assisting with service documentation production. Technical Author responsible for planning, organising and co-ordinating documentation for all projects. Liaising with project managers, engineers, subcontractors and translators.
We are looking to recruit a CE+I Technical Author to complete packages of work on an Ad hoc basis. This role will require the successful applicant to produce the following documentation:
- Method Statements for CE+I installation on site at Sellafield
- Risk Assessments for CE+I installation on site at Sellafield
- Inspection and Test Plan for on-site CE&I Works
- System or machine based O&M manuals for LTQR’s
Qualifications – Experience
Technical writing Qualification – Proven experience
HNC Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Microsoft Word, Excel & Access
- Previous Sellafield experience would be advantageous
- Experience of producing Risk Assessments and method Statements for CE+I installation for Sellafield works.
- Experience of producing inspection and Test Plans for on-site CE+I Works
- Experience of producing operating & maintenance user manuals for system based solutions.
IDEALLY YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Current Nuclear Security Clearance although not essential