1. Linux/CentOS, Apache, MySQL administration
2. Perl experience so you can make perl module installations as well as setup code changes online on the live website.
1. Manage and monitor the linux servers
2. Configure new servers and install required sofwares
3. Understand the existing system and existing Perl Code so you know where and how to tell the programmers to make modifications as required.
4. Have experience in securing servers as you'll be needed this
5. Troubleshoot speed and performance problems on the servers
6. Backup responsibilty and rollback tests of backups: Be responsible for data backup as well as move/copy data between servers as required.
7. Manage the MySQL server and it's permissions as well as optmizations/improvements.
Your working schedule:
1. You will work 3 hrs per day 5 days a week at a time shift schedule by us. For example, you may be asked to work 0900-1200 5 days a week.
2. You will be OECD (On-Emergency-Call-Duty) for 8 hours after your shift is over. (Read below for explanation of OECD).
3. Every alternate week, you will be on OECD for 48 hours during the weekend (Sat+Sun)
1. You must be able to login within 30-45 minutes and be on duty during these hours. So you cannot leave your city/town during OECD hours.
2. OECD hours during which you are not called on emergency duty will not be payable.
3. Actual work done during OECD hours i.e. when you're called for duty during OECD hours and you do work during these hours, will be paid as per your hourly rate.
1. Please post your monthly rate into the bid amount (for 3 hrs per day, 5 days a week for a month).
2. Experience with Cloud Servers (GoGrid, Amazon Web Services) prefered.