We are seeking an IT Support Specialist for our Oklahoma City area clients. We are looking for the specialist from in and around Oklahoma City area [login to view URL] opportunity for someone to join our team and learn a variety of skills through the different Voice, Data, Cloud services we offer our clients.
Requirements: 4+ years’ experience working in an IT support or helpdesk situation. 1+ years managing projects, team members, and customers. 2+ years functioning as a tier 2-3 support personnel, 2+ years working with a ticketing, documentation, and MSP management tools and software (ie. Solarwinds, Remedy, Kaseya, Datto RMM)
• Provide onsite, remote and phone support for IT customers
• Provide professional consulting services for customers and prospects in both IT and telecom
• Maintain full professionalism when working with customers
• Work under minimal supervision and be a self-starter
• Service and maintain customers IT equipment (servers, workstations, router, switches, etc).
• Be a vendor liaison for customers
• Manage customer projects from inception to completion
• Maintain customer documentation and service logs
• Manage service tickets and timesheets
• Provide network assistance in telecom installs
• Work with other departments to provide a complete customer solution
• Ability to work some late nights and some weekends (scheduled)
• Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP and associated protocols (TCP/UDP, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
• Extensive knowledge of Routers and their functions (routing, arp, firewall, etc.)
• Extensive knowledge of Switches and their functions (ARP, speed, QoS, STP, etc.)
• Knowledge of Windows server and workstation Operating system (win 7, 8, 10, 2008, 2012, & 2016)
• Knowledge of desktop publishing software (MS Office, Office 365)
• Knowledge of Email services and their functions (Exchange, POP, IMAP)
• Knowledge of Wireless technology and their function (802.11, Radios, etc)
• Knowledge of Server hardware (RAID, Hardware redundancy, ILO/DRAC, etc.)
• Knowledge of Active Directory and its functions (Users/Groups, NTFS permissions, Group Policy, etc)
• Experience managing and maintaining network environments (workstations, servers, router, firewall, and switches)
• Experience Knowledge with Network management and monitoring software.
• Experience Knowledge of Cisco and Adtran routers
• Experience Knowledge of Sonicwall, Watchguard and Fortinet firewalls
• Experience Knowledge of Manage Switch Programming (HP/Aruba, Cisco, Adtran)
• Experience Knowledge of QoS programming (ip pres, EF, etc)
• Experience Knowledge of VoIP technology (SIP, Call control, RTP, Mitel, Cisco, etc.)
• Experience Knowledge with VMware (ESXi, Hypervisor, vSphere, etc.)
• Experience Knowledge of Hyper-V
Please specify your location while sending proposal.
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
5 years experience as a tech for an important multinational, Bi-lingual. I am pretty fast and available right away. I do have all the required skills for this position.