Need a sysad to take over the maintenance of our dedicated LAMP server running smoothly on centos 5.3 with postfix mailserver with postfixadmin and mysql db.
Already optimised, with email and folders recently tidied. No control panel installed.
Estimated average time required per month: 3 to 6 hours. This is a long term relationship - current sysad served for 18 months. So bid your monthly recurring fee. Your bid should assume that we'll move to a faster & cheaper server in 9 to 15 months.
+ setup a backup system
+ setup Remote network services monitoring and be able to respond quickly (server practically never goes down)
+ have experience in optimising spamassasin
Ongoing support will incl:
- Email support & IM
- IM chatting / voice call with hosting co if required
- Upgrades & Installs
- Configuration & Optimisation
- Security audit (of important system files, etc.)
- System monitoring and reporting
- Occasional Logfile monitoring
- Backup of important configurations and data
- Mail, web (and other applicable software) traffic analysis report
- Security release updates or fixes (if applicable)
- Software (package) release updates (if applicable)
- Minor system administration tasks (such as a few “add email accounts” tasks)
- Generic consultation
25 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 119 $ tähän työhön
I have been providing linux administrative services since 1997. I will take care of any linux related tasks you may need. Thanks for considering me, let me know if you have any questions! -Rick
Hy! I have enough experience with administration of Linux servers so I can help you on your tasks! Please PM me if you are interested in my offer. Cheers, Alex
Hi, we have 10+ years experience of Linux system admin and would welcome you to our clients list. Please get in touch to discuss further. Regards, Steven
I am a Linux Senior System Admin already taking care of stuffs like the same mentioned. I would be ready with the breakthrough solutions in a short time once I have a go ahead.
I`m an IT Consultant. My last contract was a University and I had toked over the Sys and Net Admin job for 2 years. I`m prepared for this kind of project.