We intend to consolidate our three mail servers onto one using Fedora
We are looking for an experienced sys-admin to achieve the
- multi-domain mail server
- smpt/pop3 using tls or other security enforcement
- server hardening against attacks and misuse
- spam and virus protection
- automatic bcc of all inbound and outbound mail traffic
- web-based mail administration (user management, queue management)
The job includes coordination of DNS MX changes of the domains involved, software install and configuration, initial setup of 10 users and aliases.
We prefer a sys-admin from western-europe; german language skills would be an additional plus, though not required.
Due to the security aspects involved, we kindly ask you to provide at least three references that we could contact directly via phone or e-mail.
Thank you. If you have any technical questions, please post them on the project clarification board for the benefit of all.