1. Linux/CentOS, Apache, MySQL administration
2. Perl experience so you can make perl module installations as well as setup code changes online on the live website.
1. Manage and monitor the linux servers
2. Configure new servers and install required sofwares
3. Understand the existing system and existing Perl Code so you know where and how to tell the programmers to make modifications as required.
4. Have experience in securing servers as you'll be needed this
5. Troubleshoot speed and performance problems on the servers
6. Backup responsibilty and rollback tests of backups: Be responsible for data backup as well as move/copy data between servers as required.
7. Manage the MySQL server and it's permissions as well as optmizations/improvements.
Please bid for 10 hours.
45 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 141 $ tähän työhön
Hello, I have over 8 years experience as Linux admin. I can manage and setup your servers. My bid is for 10 hours. If you have any questions,do not hesitate to ask me. Thank You
I am a Linux Admin, handling 400+ servers, running a lot websites and Databases (Mysql and Postgres, Apache, Shell Script, Perl, SVN, Tomcat etc) Give me chance to prove it.