You are tasked with designing a company network that must be defended from attackers. Defending a computer network from a breach is all about defense-in-depth and layered security. You need to create a network diagram that shows how best to defend against intruders stealing customer secrets from the database. The network diagram must include the following:
1. A node donating the internet (usually a cloud symbol)
2. Web Server (a reverse proxy)
3. Application Server
4. Email Server
5. DNS Server
6. Database Server
7. Employee Workstations (can be a single node)
However, one-hundred percent security is incredibly rare if just impossible. All computer networks suffer from at least a few vulnerability issues at all times. Please explain how your diagram prevents stealing customer secrets from the database for the following:
1. The web server suffers from misconfiguration and an attacker was able to get access to the server.
2. The application server is using known vulnerable software that has given the attacker root access.
3. An employee has opened a malicious attachment and has opened a backdoor on their workstation.
4. The DNS server is vulnerable to cache poisoning allowing an attacker to misdirect traffic.
5. The attacker has infiltrated the network and has created a man-in-the-middle listening to network traffic.
6. The database server itself has an escalation vulnerability allowing an attacker to get admin access to the database.
Please submit your challenge (diagram plus write-up) in a single Word Doc or PDF file.
4 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Greetings of the day, I have read your requirements and can help you with this project. kindly initiate a chat session to discuss things further.