We need a quick and accurate answer for this one, as our latest project didn't really come with clear proposals yet.
We intend to build a template system on the Web and need support on the back-end OsCommerce part, since we will focus essentially on creating and managing design for the templates.
Please check this template as an example (our templates will look similar to that in terms of front-end): [url removed, login to view] :-)
1) The idea is to build the OsCommercial part on top of this template: database management, access to secure area (payment and login), online forms integration and link between products-stock-payments-promotions...
2) Also, as this is a template for sale, our future customer will need to access a basic interface to update/modify information on the template he bought (to add a product, change a line...basic updates really)
Could you advise on:
- How you could work for each project : process used, time needed
- Exact constraints and information required (you can use this template as an example)
- Separate pricing for an admin interface allowing us to provide the customer with the option to update and manage information on his Website at will
- Detail breakdown costs and decreasing package pricing for multiple templates using the same process (we need someone to work as a partner with us, so it could mean lots of Websites that would need e-commerce and interface options). Ideally, we are talking about a solution that would work similarly with each template we need to "boost".
Thanks for your quick answer (within 15 days)