We need a Java or Symbian software to run in background on a Nokia's cell phone (with GPS), probably a E72 model.
This sofware needs to get the GPS fix, compose a proprietary message format with identification (cell phone IMEN), latitude, longitude, altitude, data/time, GSM signal, number of GPS Satellites in view, battery level, checksum, menssage serial number. And send it using GPRS to our servers, in a pre-configured period of time.
When the GPRS is not avaliable, these strings must stored (at least 1000 message) in the cell phone memory and send since GPRS is back.
- Battery safe mode: GPS off between the time interval set
- Secundary IP Server: If it fails to connect to the primary IP adress, it try a secudary IP.
- Remote Configuration through GPRS: Time intervals, IPs and Ports, Battery safe mode On/Off
- Keep Alive Message
- Must run in the background, so its deactivation is not a failed affair
- Need to start when the phone is switched
13 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
hi, We have made many nokia widgets and also participated in Forum nokia and won many prices. So if want to develop any such kinda application in Nokia, we provide good service with low cost.thanks.