I'm looking for someone to help fix up a website I'm working on - [url removed, login to view]
There a few issues with the template I'm currently using which I need to fix, also some other custom modules to be developed and modified.
1) When logged in, the "log-out" button drops below the name instead of being side by side one another.
2) When you mouse-over the featured products, there is a layer that shows up with the short description. I would like to remove the mouse-over effect and the short description. Including the "shop now" button. I would like it so it's simply the product name and image within the box, and clicking it would take you to the product page.
3) the scaling of the picture within the featured products box seem to have a padding which needs to be adjusted so it fits proper
4) I might have to move the entire site to a new server (I currently have it on GoDaddy, and really hate them). So may need you to move the site.
5) Within the products page, the attributes drop-down menu needs a width adjustment and the text needs to be adjusted properly aligned.
6) Need to add a navigation menu to the homepage which allows people to select through the various category list
7) Some products that I intend to sell have multiple attributes, but the other attributes change relative to the first attribute selected. For example: If a customer selects a door handle with a silver finish, the silver door handle only comes in certain lengths. But if they select a brown door handle, then the lengths of the handles are different yet again. So I what I need to do is - depending on the first selection, only the attributes that are available should be shown and the others show "hide". So if a person selected a Silver Door Handle, then the next attribute would only show the lengths 32mm, 64mm and 108mm. However, if a person selects a Brown Door Handle, then the only lengths they can select is 56mm, 87mm and 200mm.
This is part of the custom work that I would need done.
8) The e-mail templates need some minor adjustments in design (I have someone else doing the design work) and text that is displayed.
This really just a list of the initial work that needs to be done. This is most likely going to be an ongoing project which actually why I'm messaging you. I noticed that your location is in West Babylon and I'm in NY myself. I'm in Farmingdale often and would be able to meet up and discuss the work and hopefully establish a longer term business relationship with all the work pertaining to the website.
Please e-mail at tahir@[url removed, login to view] if you could and discuss the project details in greater depth along with a proper bid. I currently just filled in $200, but consider all the work that I need done over the course of time, it would make more sense to work out the pricing in a different fashion, maybe hourly or a fixed amount for the entirety of the project.
I look forward to hearing from you - take care.