1. Take a bottle of wine split it into two equal halves - 375 ml each
2. Treat one half the other is control.
3. Pour 7 equal glasses of wine from each half
4. Have 7 people taste one glass from treated and one from control
5. Have 7 people note which glass they prefer.
Do this 18 times.
Calculate the p value for each session, and over all sessions.
Also male/female outcomes each session and over all sessions
I will supply each sessions outcome. If there are other or more appropriate . tests please tell me, and we will do those as well.