Modelling & Risk Analytics is responsible for managing the development and update of Risk Models, including Stochastic models, Economic Capital, Solvency II, Internal Capital and stress testing models. He/she is also responsible for development and calibration of capital models as per local norms and implementations of risk models to ensure consistency across all Group companies and for supporting credit, market, liquidity, and operational risk related models as needed.
• Maintain updated knowledge of rules, regulations and standards in the concerned field and related matters of interest to the department
• Develop and maintain any Market, Credit and Economic Capital and other Financial models.
• Develop and maintain Stochastic Modeling, Catastrophic modelling, Loss Curves, Monte- Carlo Simulations Models to support client in its computations.
• Manage model calibration for models across products and geographies as required
• Develop, Validate and maintain Group and subsidiary level models
• Graduate or Post-Grad in Economics, Statistics or Actuarial science or computer science.
Knowledge of Following (4-6 years Exp)
• Capital Modeling Actuaries experience in Insurance and reserves
• Risk based financial modelling for capital allocation or strategic decision making and Solvency II models.
• Stochastic Modeling, Catastrophic modelling, Loss Ratios, Monte Carlo Simulations, Covariance.
Software Knowledge required in any of following:
• Exposure of working on any of these tools – ReMetrica, Guy Carpenter – MetaRisk, FIS – Prophet or Igloo or Risk Explorer