The indicator calculation STATA syntax needs to be converted to SPSS to produce the same output values. STATA syntax calculating the same indicators was previously converted to SPSS, but has since been updated; there were also issues in the SPSS code that caused some of the outputs not to match the values produced by the STATA syntax. This previously converted SPSS code will be provided for reference, along with a list of the indicator calculations in that SPSS code that need to be fixed to reflect the STATA code provided.
The contractor will be provided with the following files:
1) .do file of STATA syntax to be converted
2) data files used to run the code in .dta and .csv format
3) pdf log file showing STATA syntax and output values
4) previously converted SPSS code
5) Excel file listing the indicator calculations that need to be updated
The contractor will provide:
1) .spv file of the converted SPSS syntax
2) data files in .sps format
3) Word or pdf of log file showing SPSS syntax and output values. These values should match the output values produced by the provided STATA syntax exactly.