OS: Windows Server 2003
SQL: MSSQL Server 2005
[url removed, login to view] file is 13,4 GB
[url removed, login to view] file is 1,7 GB
We saw that our database became to "suspect" mode after a power cut.
We executed this query;
EXEC sp_resetstatus 'dbName'
and this quert;
ALTER DATABASE dbName SET EMERGENCY ;
to set the database to emergeny mode.
At this stage, we stopped sql server and took manual backups of .mdf and .ldf files.
We started sql server again and performed a db check by executing this query; (results are at the attachment)
And we modified database to single-user mode from properties>options>restrict access.
Then we executed this command to repair the database;
DBCC CheckDB ('dbName', REPAIR_ALLOW_DATA_LOSS)
After 17 hours, we got error. Error message is at the attachment.
We need professional help for repairing / rescueing.
(PS: Our last regular DB backup was performed at June 2012)
1 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_23% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_24% tähän työhön
Hello, I have dealt with Suspect databases before. In reviewing your action steps above, it looks like you missed a few steps in recovering that database. Let me know if you would like my help. Thanks, Chris