Develop a fragment of a (hypothetical) Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) for the Formula 1 World Championship, the underlying logical data model of which should include the following entities:
• DRIVER – a competitor, with a name and team allegiance
• TEAM – to which each DRIVER belongs
• CIRCUIT – a part of a competition in which DRIVERs compete and achieve times
• COMPETITION – a sequence of CIRCUITS
Note that the RDBMS must be capable of storing the results of several World Championships. It should be able to store the result the finishing times of each race on a circuit, and it should make it possible to compute the current leader board for the competition.
Clearly state any assumptions made when you refine this description. You are welcome to use any online sources to clarify your understanding of Formula One, but make sure you reference them.
Deliverables are as follows.
Stage 1: Should contain
(1) Specification of the scope and functionality of your system, including any assumptions you have made (approximately 300 words).
(2) Identification of functional dependencies and normalisation of tables.
(3) Logical data model:
EAR scheme and its relational representation.
RI diagram with a concise but informative description.
Upon Successful Completion of this task, You will be First Choice In the second Part which involves SQL.
DEADLINE Is 25th Monday.
Hi, I read your requirements and I think I can help you with this assignment. Please read my previous review and check-out my profile. Thanks for considering my bid. Have a nice day!