I am building a Real Estate website, this site is going to be flexible in changing the design, as it going to be sold for multi real estate agents.
The site will have 2 parts; the front stage which is the website itself which is visible to real estate customers, this part will have 3 main pages:
- Home page: which will list New house listings. and will have a search functionality that searches the list of houses in the database.
- House details Page: which will have details and specification of the house plus the gallery of photos.
- Contact Us / About Us page: is just a dynamic page that the context will be changeable in the back end stage.
Part 2 is the Back End: which will have 3 pages: (this part is a secure part, only Admin can have access)
- Add New Listing: this is to add a new listing, which it will insert the house specification in the database such as number of rooms, bathrooms, price, etc.
- Change Content: this page will allow Admin to change the content in the front end pages such as Home, and About us.
- Reports: this will be like a GridView to list all published listings / Houses. Admin will be able to Publish/Unpublish Listings, and Delete them. Publish and Delete are going to be a only a Flag in the database. so no real delete will happen in the database.
If you have any questions about this project, please let me know.