We are currently looking for a person who can do research related to the immigration process in various countries. Please send us your updated CV along with your availability, if interested in the role.
- Identifying various immigration programs available for non- EU citizens;
- Research for identifying the most suitable law firm/ agency to offer support in processing the immigration applications;
- Project based: 2 weeks to 1 month duration, with possibility of prolonging
- The candidate needs to have advance knowledge of the following languages: English & Spanish. Any other foreign language is considered a plus.
- Minimum basic experience in research and reporting.