We are currently seeking for an experienced and talented Spanish speaking Quantity Surveyor or Contract Administrator to work on the project in Costa Rica.
You will be working with Eden’s client on site full time, with strong support from senior experts in the group.
If you have good knowledge in contract, ideally - experience in writing claims for contractors, as well as in representation in follow-up claims and dispute negotiations, you might be the candidate we are seeking.
• BSc (Hons) in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or equivalent construction related degree;
• Good knowledge in estimate, contract administration and commercial management;
• Must be able to demonstrate good knowledge in general quantity surveying practice in civil works (highway, marine work etc) including ability to read drawings, carry out quantity measurements, price a job, and comment on construction methodology.
• 10 years of project experience with a reputable professional membership such as RICS, ICE, NZCE, CCM, PE;
• Oral/written communication and presentation skills in Spanish;
• Good English in professional level;
• Mobile and flexible;
• Good IT skills.
Desired Skills and experience:
• Knowledge in construction law would be an advantage;
Eden offers an excellent package - competitive salary, benefits, bonuses and medical cover – for the right individual.