This project has been reposted after a couple of false starts so I have posted all the information you need to know if you can do it or not. This program is for a company that makes instruments which normally work on their own but which can be connected to a laptop via Bluetooth or USB. These notes give a brief overview of the required program. I don't want a website! I want a Windows program which will talk to the processor in an external device via Bluetooth or USB so that I can change settings on the device or download data files from the device
RoboScientific Supervisor Program Issue.1.
1) Easy to install
2) Function is to control the settings on an external device connected via Bluetooth or USB
3) Need to design a user dashboard with sub-menus
4) Each external device has a serial number which can be entered into a menu.
5) The settings for each of the external devices will be retained in the PC memory and associated with the serial number
6) The particular external device can be selected from a drop-down menu showing all devices stored on that PC
7) Select the various control settings either from drop-down menu values or manual entry of numerical settings
8) Ability to Save settings; transfer settings to the external device; confirm the settings on the external device
9) The Application is to be designed to allow periodic updates to its design when required
10) It will be possible to access data files held in the external device and download them to a location on the PC which can be entered on the dashboards menu.
11) There will be an option to clear the data memory in the external device once the downloading of data is complete. This process to have an additional “Delete Yes/No” protection
12) Ability to interrogate the external device for other information (TBA)
13) Ability to start specific test routines built into the external device
14) The external device uses a STM321 Cortex M3 Microcontroller
Look at Windows file "Windows Project Information" first then "Software Screens" The other files just give guidance on the details. Success on this project will lead to other projects in this series