Full-Stack Developer (Spring Boot, Java, Vue.js, PWA, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS)
Maksettu toimituksen yhteydessä
PORDO DEVELOPMENT PROJECT DESCRIPTION
Overview: PORDO ([login to view URL]), a leader in mobile digital inspection software using AI, is looking for a talented freelance full-stack developer to join our team and drive innovation. This initial project serves as an opportunity to showcase your skills, with the strong potential for recurring ongoing work due to our extensive backlog of customer-driven feature requests.
About PORDO Software: Our flagship product, a SaaS application for rental property inspections, has been revolutionizing the industry for over three years. Leveraging AWS, our tech stack includes Spring Boot, Java, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, Amazon Rekognition, PWA, and Vue.js. With over 5,000 successful inspections, our scalable and mature product is poised for further growth.
About PORDO Company:
• The owners of PORDO have over 15 years of experience in the rental property inspection industry. Their flagship company, CTI Services ([login to view URL]), prides itself in providing best-in-class tenant inspection services and is the only company of its kind in Canada.
• PORDO software leverages CTI’s extensive rental industry expertise and knowledge of best practices.
• PORDO’s software development management team includes industry veterans that have held senior IT positions in multinational companies such as Microsoft, Ericsson, CAE and Hydro-Québec.
• PORDO’s core values are innovation, professionalism, and respect.
Project Scope: The first project involves two key enhancements:
1. Configurable Inspection Templates: Enhance our dynamic layout feature by allowing users to customize inspection templates, including adding and configuring inspection items.
2. Bulk Property Data Editing: Improve our data management capabilities by enabling bulk editing of property data.
Candidate Profile: We are seeking a developer with:
• Strong experience in our tech stack or a strong willingness to learn quickly
• A proven track record in full-stack development, preferably in SaaS platforms.
• Ability to work independently and collaborate with a remote team in an agile development mode.
Project Budget: For this project we have planned a maximum budget of 1000 USD. The project will be separated into two milestones for payment purposes. Because this development will be done in agile mode, we will have flexibility regarding the actual content (MVP) that will be produced for these features.
What We Offer:
• An opportunity to work on a leading-edge product with significant market demand.
• An opportunity to further develop and demonstrate your skills using leading edge technologies
• A collaborative and innovative work environment.
• Competitive freelance rates and the potential for long-term collaboration.
Detailed feature description To further assist with bidding and estimation efforts for this project, we are providing a more detailed feature description.
• Configurable Inspection Templates:
o PORDO software has an innovative feature which allows inspectors to dynamically define “on the fly” the room-by-room layout of the property which is being inspected
o The dynamic layout feature makes use of inspection templates for each room type. These inspection templates act as inspection checklists which allow to streamline room inspections based on industry best practices.
o Currently, PORDO Inspection templates are static and not configurable. Customers would like the ability to configure the template to include additional items and/or to configure existing items.
o The “configurable inspection template” feature will allow users to configure the templates to account for their specific business context, applicable jurisdictions, and building owner preferences:
The configuration of templates will be based on the use of a two dimension “configuration table”. The rows of the table will correspond to room types (ex. Living room, laundry room) while the columns will correspond to inspection items (ex. heater, window, water tank, caulking).
Via the configuration table, the user will be able to specify which inspection items should be included or included in the template for a given room type.
Furthermore, for each inspection item, the configuration table will also enable the user to specify the list of possible values for this item (covering both anomalies as well as normal behaviour)
• Bulk property data editing:
o Currently, PORDO software enables users to bulk import property data via a spreadsheet upload. Property data includes information such as full address, landlord contact information, tenant contact information, inspection frequency, last inspection date, and so on.
o PORDO also allows users to update property data via editing forms. However, the editing must be done property by property.
o In some cases, customers would like to be able to edit some property attributes in bulk (for instance to bulk update the inspection frequency, landlord information or active/inactive status.
o Currently, PORDO has a “Properties” view where properties can be displayed in a tabular format based on the search criteria specified by the user (ex. Landlord name, City, etc…). To support bulk editing, this current tabular view of properties will need to be enhanced so that fields are directly editable by the user.
Projektin tunnus: #37529801