I am writing a children's book and want to 'code' words in the book that kids have to solve. Where code means 'crack the code' achieved through a bespoke (unique) 'code' - lets refer to this as *cipher*.
I have developed a *cipher* which converts English words into letters, colours and symbols.
There are up to 50 letter/colours/symbols in my unique *cipher* that I need to apply to English words.
Here are the project outcomes or User Story that you will deliver to me:
1. As a user I want to convert English words into my unique code
2. As a user I want to apply any of the 50 *cipher* elements to any letter in a word
3. As a user I want to be able to type an English word, highlight a letter or group of letters within a word, click the appropriate *cipher* button to convert this.
4. As a user I want to apply multiple *cipher* to all letters in a word to convert the English word to a total *cipher*
5. As a user I want to save all of my words which I have applied to *cipher* to a database
6. As a user I want to be able to review my database
7. As a user I want to have a database that can contain up to 10,000 *ciphered* words
8. As a user I want this database and interface cloud based so I can access from any PC laptop
9. As a user I want to be able to import my *cipher* to either Microsoft Word or Google Docs to include in my book draft
Can you please advise when you apply for this job which software you will use, and how I would interface with this so I can create my *ciphered* database.
Please note that when you accept this job you agree to assign all copyright and other intellectual property developed to me.
Should we start to discuss this project I can share examples of the *cipher*.