Requesting bids for an invoice software that auto generate, auto calculates, search and database. The entire instructions for this job are provided below so you can bid accurately.
Create Invoice/receipt with the following information:
- Default page to show New Invoice with auto generated invoice and option to cancel invoice.
- Invoice page to include: name, phone number, address, second name, city, branch, agent (drop list), confirmation number (manually entered), price amount, fee amount, and comment.
- Mandatory input fields are: name, phone number, second name, amount, fee, city and agent. Rest are optional.
- Refund option by invoice number.
- Information will be in English but able to input Arabic
- Show search field on the top of the page for option to search by phone number.
- Auto show matching customers names as numbers are entered.
- If customer is selected, create a new invoice with only customers name, phone number, address and second name automatically entered with option to modify second name.
- Show option to pull customers history invoices with option to create refund for an invoice.
- Also, seach an option to seach by invoice number.
- Store data for each invoice with option to view invoices in separate page.
- Invoice History page: show list all invoice by invoice number, phone numbers, name and price amount with option to sort by any.
- When filling out unfilled fields in a new invoice, software should auto generate previously entered information for each of the following entry fields: city, branch and agent.
- Account setup to input business information: logo, business name, address, and phone number.
- Add agents: Name and fee percentage (to be used in agent summary page indicated below).
Funds Provided page:
- Provide an input fields to enter "Fund Provided": Agent (drop list), Fund Amount, Source, funds date (manually or pop calendar). Option to create a new Fund Provided.
- Option to view history of Fund Provided listed by input date showing input date, agent, funds date and amount. Option to sort by any of the fields indicated.
- Printed invoice twice on one page (one on top half and another copy on buttom half of 8 by 11)
- For each half page invoice, display logo, business name, business address, business phone number (provided on admin page) and all customers fields indicated above.
- Print and save Refund invoice twice on one page.
Daily Summary page:
- Create a summary page tap to show a list of summary pages listed by dates with total amounts and total fees.
- For each day, create one summary page for each agent.
- At of end of each day, provide option to view, print or save (to computer) a summary page (one page for each agent). Also, provide option to email each agent summary page and provide a field for email.
- Summary page to include a list of total invoices created during the day, one line for each customer, each line includes only the following fields: invoice number, customers name, second name, amount, fee, city, branch, confirmation number and comment.
- At the bottom of each agent summary page provide: Total Amounts (sum of all invoice amounts), "Agent Fee" (total fees * agent percentage indicated in admin page), Fund Amounts (From funds page) (show it subtracted "-"), Last summary page balance, and New Balance (sum of all fields above).
-Refund invoices to show as negative and automatically subtracted in summary page.