I need you to develop some software for me. I would like this software to be developed for Linux using C or C++. Could you write something that takes a TS file ([url removed, login to view]) and writes the audio and video as two separate files to disk (raw AAC and raw AVC1).
- standard C++ 11 (STL, auto, _ptr, RAII, template meta etc)
- using only .hpp/.cpp and a Makefile
- no platform specifics (like MFC/COM/ATL)
- the raw streams should be viewable/playble with for instance ffplay, as verification/test.
- example input: [url removed, login to view]
We also would like to mention to not use ffmpeg/avconv
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Having experience of C++ programming, I can do what you want. Discuss more details in chat. Relevant Skills and Experience C++ programming, software Architectrue Proposed Milestones $20 USD - 1 day
I have done similar tasks a lot of time and m sure that I would concur this too. Relevant Skills and Experience I m an experienced C++ and QT developer Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.