I need you to develop some software for me. I would like this software to be developed for Windows using .NET. Wpf console loan application
1. Create classes for the entities identified in the above. Think carefully about how aspects of OO programming may be used to develop this code (e.g., inheritance, polymorphism, etc.).
2. Produce a class diagram showing how your entities from 1 are related to each other
3. Create a menu-driven console application that enables you to add customer details, and then allows for loans to be applied for by customers. Provide an option to search for a customer (this should be based on surname) and then a means to display their loans.
4. Ensure that your code implements the business rules as mentioned in the brief above.
5. Write a WPF application that consists of the following:
a) A main screen that shows some buttons and a grid. The grid displays the set of outstanding loans. This grid should simply display the LoanID, the Current Outstanding Loan Value, and Interest Rate value for each loan created. The loans should be displayed in Current Outstanding Loan Value order.
b) There should be a button to allow the user to add a new customer, and a button to create a new loan. Ensure that new loans are reflected in the grid.
Note, that the WPF application should make use of a large part of the classes and code you have written for the console application.