A module with cc2541 (like HM10 or CC-41) will be reprogrammed with a firmware that you will write with the following features:
1) It will act as Master
2) Scan for BLE modules and check their RSSI
3) Once the RSSI is lower than a predefined value, it will check the following
- If it is a specific predefined BLE slave module (specific MACID), it will blink a GPIO for 3 sec
- If it is another BLE slave, it will blink another GPIO for 3 sec
4) The values of the RSSI and specific BLE module will be saved in the module flash, via UART interface
5) The module should always monitor a specific GPIO acting as input
This input will be connected to a tilt switch.
Without any tilt, the chip will be at sleep. No scan and save power mode
Once it detected a tilt, it will start the process above for at lease 30 minutes. or till there is no more tilts.
TI CC2541 code is based on the
[url removed, login to view]
Sources should be provides.
Project payment based on milestones