• The program can consume a web service.
• The program can store data from up to 5 days in a database (MySQL or
Microsoft SQL Server).
• The program can display a graph showing trend data.
• The program should be displayed in the (Quick Launch) toolbar.
• The program contains a context menu.
• The program can only be closed via the context menu.
• At start-up the program displays a splash screen.
• The program contains an About box.
• The program can refresh automatically.
The application is 450 x
The application includes an additional window: the About box.
Make use of openweather api or yahoo weather api
The application has a default interval of 60 seconds and a default city name ,that is set at start-up of the application.
time the data are refreshed, these data (temperature, place, time) should be stored in
the database. A thread or timer can be used for periodical reading
Data on location, weather conditions and icon. Including a time stamp of
the last update (by the application, not the web service).
Trend of the temperature (average of measured values for a day)
for 5 days for the indicated location
Setting the interval for reading web service and location.
The context menu contains the following options:
Displays the About box.
Retrieve data from the web service again and process them.
Displays the Options tab.
Open the application when minimized.
Close the program