Hello Xamarin developers,
I would like to hire a professional developer to create the basis for our new Identica Public Cloud application, targeted for the Android operating system (version 4.1 onwards). Later on we will extend it to IOS and Windows Universal Apps as well.
Identica Public Cloud needs an application to create customer accounts, and login into it. The complete App will list the customers relationship with our company and will enpower orders as well. So everything that a customer has ordered with us, both free products as well as paid ones, must be listed by the App. The customer will have the possibility to order these paid and free products as well. And cancel them via the App, view product details, view order details, receive invoices via the App, and also have a worktime scheduling functionality into the App, so that he/she can check-in and check-out their working times via the App, being able to view work hours during the day, week and month. Some other modules will need to be developed as well.
But for now, we only would like to implement the skeleton for this App:
1) User account:
- Create user account
- Forget password
- Change password
- Fill-in account info
- Change account info
- Implement an error message for not existing acounts, as well as for non-verified accounts
2) Show the customer category on the screen once logged in
3) Show the ordered products in a list (categorized by product category), containing basic data such as product name, model, price, contract periodicity (monthly, trimestral, semestral, annual), order date, delivery date, cancellation date for cancelled products, unit name for the delivered product, credentials info list consisting of 1 or more usernames, passwords, domains, endpoints. This list must also show a summary line about the product. This functionality should be implemented by 2 [login to view URL] calls, one for the generic info, and one for detail info
4) Integration with a cloud-based email sending platform, which will be invoked by the App, to send out the account verification emails
5) Publish the App on the Play Store, along with App rating functionality
The ideal candidate should have a thorough understanding of:
- Xamarin C# development
- [login to view URL] development
- ASP.Net [login to view URL] (implemented on our back-end)
- ASP.Net Identity 2 (implemented on our back-end)
- Claims Based Auth
- JWT Token Signing
- JWT Token Encryption
We will use OAuth2 for this application, which also should implement "stay-logged-in" with JWT.
At this moment we do not require any design; just do it straight forward.
Please submit your ideas about how to do this with Xamarin Studio/Xamarin for Visual Studio, along with an early estimate.
We prefer you to submit a fixed price for this basic functionality, as well as an hourly rate along with an estimate of working hours to complete this.
Please respond if you have read the full project description, and also that you understood that we only need some very basic funcionality at this phase of the project.
Looking forward to hear from you!