home / study / engineering / computer science / computer science questions and answers / i need to write a python (3.7.2) program that will do the following: 1) ask the user to input ...
Question: I need to write a Python (3.7.2) program that will do the following: 1) Ask the user to input a v...
I need to write a Python (3.7.2) program that will do the following:
1) Ask the user to input a value
2) The user will then press the space bar once
3) The user will then enter the unit for their entered value
The units that will be used in this program are: Time, Length, Mass, Capacity, Temperature, Force, Pressure, Angles, Energy, Power
Each unit should have all the standard subunits of measurement (Mass: gram, ounce, pound, kg, stone, etc)(Length: mm, cm, meter, km, mile, feet, inch, yard, etc).
4) Input units that are multiplied are separated by a space. All units following a / sign are in the denominator. For example:
in lbf/sec = inch*pounds force/second. By comparing the part of the string after the space, the script should determine the [login to view URL] user does not have to enter the domain explicitly.
5) The output should be 6 significant figures (5 digits to the right of the decimal point).
6) The output cannot include the unit the user originally entered (if user entered 5 kg, the output should be conversions of the other mass units except for kg).
7) The code should be written so that adding new units to domains and adding new domains requires changing only a few lines of code without adding whole new variables. For instance, adding a new domain should not require a new variable to be declared, just that a previously defined list or dictionary be expanded. Similarly, the help output that tells the users what units and domains are available should be generated automatically from the data lines. This can easily be accomplished by using dictionaries to hold the domains and unit strings.
Name the script that does this [login to view URL]
Attached is an example of what the program should display when it is run!
20 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, I would like to write the unit conversion script for you on Python. You can rely on me. I am an experienced developer and mathematician. Looking forward to hear from you. Best regards, Prof. Oleg Y.
Hey mate, It's an easy couple of hour job. I can help you out if you like. But it's too easy to even bid and ask money for it. How about I do it for you at minimum possible bid?
Hi there, I I'm interested in this [login to view URL] is all about using input command and if [login to view URL] you need is the knowledge of correct conversion formulas.
I've loads of experience with Python scripting. Given the project description, it shouldn't be hard to implement at all. If awarded the project, I'll deliver good results ASAP.
I have experienced with linear regression, optimization. Skilled in Analytical Skills, Computer Science, LabVIEW, Phyton, Matlab, Optimization, Signal Processing and some more (familiar with C#, R, Java).