I need a sample application using Gradle and Spring Boot 2, with these requirements.
1) Packaged as war with embedded tomcat.
2) The same war should serve a web-based front end in JSP, and a REST API.
3) Should have controllers serving the JSP views and controllers processing REST (JSON). For instance a GET to /items will display [login to view URL] while a GET to /api/items will return the JSON version.
4) JPA repositories will be shared between the web and rest controllers.
5) Spring Security should be used, with user/password authentication to manage web access and token authentication for the REST services.
6) Error in the JSP front end should be handled by [login to view URL] in HTML while any error produced accessing the /api/* would be returned in JSON
6) Complete CRUD example (list items, display item detail, add a new item, delete an item) using JSP front
7) Analogous CRUD using REST
8) Example listing should be paged
9) REST with HATEOAS
10) JSP integrated with Jquery and bootstrap using webjars dependencies
11) The CRUD example in JSP should be validated with Jquery validation plugin
12) The application should seed the database on startup
13) Only Spring Boot modules and dependencies should be used
The model for the example may be anything. The main objective is to have the overall infrastructure for the dual JSP and REST endpoints. The application should help as a guideline to be applied to a specific domain model.
14 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Java and Java EE EXPERT here. 4+ years of professional and 5+ years of freelancer experience. Contact me, I am interested to discuss more. Thanks
Hello, Greetings from Techobrie! We have a team of dedicated and highly experienced Engineers, We will assign you full time dedicated experts who will work on your requirements.