1. A small software project that is accomplished with the task requirements below (intended to be on the scope of 1-4 hour task).
2. Example screens/outline/codebase (as permitted) in regards to portions of tasks the candidate have coded and outline specific portions that were independent if team oriented.
3. Short detail or description on tasks/project candidate have designed (design emphasis over coding in this case).
• The project/task is to create a small user interface that loads data and simultaneously sorts the data and provides a UI during the sort and a report of the sort results (profiling).
• Choose any C++ version and IDE. The project can use other languages and technologies for backend and/or UI; however, the emphasis on the sorting and threading should be targeted towards C++. If the sources and executables are targeted for a platform other than windows desktop (e.g. mac, linux, web), then provide steps on how to configure and run the project and acquire operating system and other resources necessary.
• Choose any three sorting algorithms
• Create a UI that loads data to be sorted from the data source (file, service, etc). Data can be generated or retrieved by any mechanism (examples are [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]). Speed will be machine dependent but intent is to have enough data for the processing to run for at least a few seconds but may need more to show differences in times between sorting algorithms (having it run for a minute+ is OK)
• Sorting at least three columns of data preferred
• UI should have a mechanism to load and process the data
• During the processing, UI should simultaneously begin execution of sorting the columns of data
• During the processing, UI should visualize progress of each sorting routine as sorting occurs
• During the processing, UI should have a mechanism to cancel the sorting processing
• After the processing, UI should report which routine algorithm was fastest, second, slowest
• UI should allow save mechanism to save sorted dataset to a data store
• Provide the sources, executables, project configuration/instructions preferably with a .zip in an e-mail is acceptable.
• Analysis on the project will use the same emphasis a product/project review would entail (UI, backend, developer code review, stakeholder code review, business analyst review).
13 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
XAML UI for C++ sorting can do this on Windows 10 Desktop. When can this be begun? I do development with C++, for engineering native solutions. By when should this be done?
Hello! I am a programming expert! Especially I am good at C++. If you hire me, I am gonna do my best for your project. I guarantee the excellent results. I will wait for your reply.