I have some images that display charts tracking prices over a period of time.
Need a script or program that can run through a folder of images and export the following information.
1. Lowest price in the first X percent of the chart
2. Highest Price in the next X percent of the chart
(The "X" values above should be something that can be configured/changed in the script.)
3. The product name from the top of the chart
4. The file name associated with the data
An example image is attached. Here is the data that should be exported from it with the following settings.
1. Lowest price in the first 16% of the chart - $23
2. Highest price in the next 40% of the chart - $34
3. The product name from the top of the chart - Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Dark Magic, Single-Serve Keurig K-Cup Pods, Dark Roast Coffee, 48 Count
4. The file name associated with the data - [login to view URL]
The red and blue boxes showing the values from 1. and 2. are not normally shown in the image and have been added to clarify what the settings in 1. and 2. are referring to.
Data should be exported to a .csv file format.
When bidding on the project please include the following information
1. What platform you would develop the program/script on? (Windows or Linux)
2. What language will you code the program in?
3. Is your option GUI or command line based?
4. How long do you estimate it would take you to deliver the finished product?