Need to develop a quick application in C#.(by tomorrow)
Below is the detail of application, I was discussing
1. Start TCP listener (localhost ,port 4000). Instantiate Modbus TCP client, connect to Modbus server(remote host)( We will provide sample code)
2. Connect to Telnet server (remotehost Port 23).
3. Once connected start reading data from server.
4. As soon as we receive a data, start reading the data over COM port(we will provide code for this)
5. Keep reading COM port data for 5 seconds, plot this data on graph or display in grid. Also keep this data in List
6. At the end 5th second, take the average of all List values. (If there is no data then make average value as 0)
7. Submit the average value in JSON format to Locally run server (port 5678)
8. When we receive data(JSON format, a result Pass|Fail) on TCP listener socket(Step 1), send data Over Modbus.
9. Clear list andRepeat Step3.
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, how are you. Glad to meet you. I have long experience with C# and socket programming. I am sure you are fully satisfied with me in this project. I'd like to talk more about your project. I hope your response.
Hello 80 Can 80 Call 17 On 73 This 35 we are developer of c# socket programming you can whatapp me on my above hint they didn't allow to share contact