Building a secure USB Drive for my company of 15 employees.
- User plugs in drive, autorun software, list encrypted volumes with option to create new volumes, password login. If password OK, mount drive. If password FAIL, prompt message and send message (email, log, owner information)
- Customizable center large logo.
- Create new volumes
- Delete volumes
- Format volume
- Different password for each volume
- Permanent Owner Information ID
- Windows and Mac compatibility if possible
- Password hint
- Delete volume after 10 failed tries
- master password to unlock (if possible)