I am publishing (many) books on CreateSpace.
Submitting the book for publication involves filling out a multi-page form with about 15-20 fields - title, author, blurb, etc - and file uploads for the pdf cover and content.
I will provide all the field contents in a json file, along with instructions on how to fill out the forms.
NOTE: Best if you have some experience with CreateSpace and something like WWW::Mechanize.
Thank you all for your interest.
Adding many details for the project description, Also, please see the attached files.
I'll give people a few hours to modify bids, if necessary.
For each book to be published, there will be:
1. A pdf for the contents, BookTitle.text.pdf
2. A pdf for the book cover BookTitle.text_pdfcover.pdf
3. A json file with the values of all fields that need to be filled out to publish the book. (See the DraculaSample.xlsx for a full list of fields)
All the files will be in a single directory, Create Space, under the working directory of the program
The program should
1. Log in to CreateSpace, which will bring you to the Member Dashboard page. Then, for each JSON file in the CreateSpace directory, do the following:
2. Follow the link “Add New Title”, which goes to the Start Your Project page (see attached)
a. Fill in the title as the Name of the project
b. Check Paperback
c. Click the Expert Get Started
3. Fill in the fields on the Expert page, as shown in ExpertSetup 1 and 2
4. Submit the book for Review
1. The program should be written in either Java or Perl
2. The program should run under Windows 10.
3. Delivery should include the source code of the program, with an open license. (I need the right to use it or share it as I wish – but you can do the same.)
4. The developer should use a Create Space account of his/her own to test the program. I will supply some sample PDFs and cover PDFs for testing. (You can submit them for review at CreateSpace – just don’t approve publication.)
Attaching the sample book files for Dracula.
Also, instead of JSON, just make a CSV for the fields in the xlsx file and use that.
18 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 140 $ tähän työhön
Hi, i am a senior java developer with more than 8 years, i did many automation tool, so i have experience in this field. Contact me to discuss details. Thanks, Appotato
I've a lot of experience on interacting with web site using Java, and i will be very happy to working with you. Your project is not complicated to me.