This project concerns scraping whether a specific event happens during past AFL matches from [url removed, login to view]
I need to know whether the team that LOST the match was ever winning by x points at any point in the game.
1. Go to the above link and click "AFL 2017"
2. Click Show more matches and scroll down to round 1 of the AFL
3. Click on the St Kilda Saints vs Melbourne Demons on the 25.03.
4. A window will popup with more information. As you can see the St Kilda Saints lost 90 to Melbourne Demons 120
5. Click "Match History" Tab in popup window. You will see a point by point advantage tally for each of the teams.
6. Pretend x above is 20 . So St Kilda lost the match, but at some point (1st quarter) they were ahead by 20 points. Therefore this is a positive hit. Once that has happened once it is counted as a positive hit and the script can move onto the next game.
The script should check all quarters of all afl games for the x amount. It should tell me how many and which games where the event occurred. It should also tell me how many and which games it didn't occur in. It should check AFL seasons 2013-2017 (5 seasons). The x value should be changeable so I can check winning by 24 points or 8 etc.
Let me know if you have any questions
10 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
i can extract data from flashscore i can extract data from flashscore i can extract data from flashscore i can extract data from flashscore i can extract data from flashscore