The goal is to propose an implementation of the K Raymond algorithm for mutual exclusion with RabbitMQ and evaluate it.
You will submit in the form of ONE PDF file the following sections:
- a description of your architecture
- a presentation of your solution and your implementation
- an example of use (eg a user who wishes to enter a critical section, who uses the resource and then releases it).
- a crash scenario of a node (to see how the algorithm can withstand the failure of a site)
- code snippets
- a summary that takes the different steps of your solution, your programming difficulties and then how RabbitMQ can simplify the development of distributed applications.