This project is for writing an aws python script using boto libraries or shell script to deploy aws cloudformation stacks.
1. There are 3 cloud formation templates. cf templates are in json foramat.
2. CF Scripts and their correspondig [url removed, login to view] files and [url removed, login to view] files are stored in a directory named A , B C
3. Write a boto python script which will deploy CF template in a order.
4. step 1- check if the cf template exists.
5. If cf template doesnt exist, create stack
6. If template exists, then update stack with parameters from config file.
7. If cf template deployment fails/rollback, delete everything and break.
8 After deployment of first cf is complete, deploy the next template.
9. Finish with a status message , that all cf template deployment was successful.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $45 for this job
I can do what you ask. Relevant Skills and Experience I am a mathematician by training, but I have extensive coding experience. I have used AWS in the past for research projects.