Hi catstevens2009, I noticed your profile and would like to offer you my project. I need some to create a spreadsheet that is attractive, functional, and intuitively designed. Please red the description below for more details.
Background: I would like to create a spreadsheet which shows the following info:
1) In summary form, the total number of sales and average days on market for each commission tier (amount paid to buyer’s agent) (2.0,2.25,[url removed, login to view],3.0)
2) I would also like to have statistics on how much commission was offered in each price range. This would require the spreadsheet to average the sales price for all sales and come up with three price ranges and what the average commission rate was for each price range.
3) I would like to (if possible) have the data broken down into two time frames:
a. Look at all sales to determine a total number of days back these sales represent (today-earliest sale date)
b. Divide total number of days back by 2 then present separate data for each time period.
1) The sheet will need to be programmed to look at the same folder as it lives in and find a file titled “commission [url removed, login to view]”
2) Import that data into the sheet and create the reports/statistics we are after
3) we will need to set fixed columns for everything so the sheet knows where to find stuff.
4) It should look attractive and be designed intuitively
Please let me know if this sounds like a project you can take on.