We need to hire a programmer to help us with a small project to develop a software for a microcontroller to comunicate with a Raspberry Pi. The Microcontroller shall performe some simple action to activate a Solenoid, led and a sensor.
*** Scope overview ***
1. C/C++ programming for a STM32F030F4 Microcontroller (Slave).
2. Python programming for a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B (Master).
*** Application description ***
1. The Master communicates with multiple Slaves thru RS485 protocol.
2. The Master communicates with a web API on Internet.
*** Experience needed ***
1. Experience in IoT development and embedded programming (RS485, DIP switch, LED, Solenoid).
2. Experience in Raspberry Pi (RS485, WebAPI, WebServer).
3. Be able to read and understand electrical schematic.
*** Deliverables ***
1. STM32F030F4 Microcontroller: C/C++ source code along with compiled .bin file
2. Raspberry Pi 3 Model B: Python source code
3. Installation manual (readme, dependencies, etc)
4. Source code should be well documented with comments in code
*** Existing documentation ***
1. Overview of workflow and pseudo code
2. Electrical schematics, see attachment for the PCB with Microcontroller (slave).
*** Work estimation ***
1. Writing C/C++ code for Microcontroller: 5-15h (depends on your skill level)
2. Writing Python code for Raspberry Pi: 5-15h (depends on your skill level)
I have worked on the Project based on the GSM, Raspberry pi, Experience in the STM32 and also know about the Web API development on FLASK. We can discuss it Further
13 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi. I very well know PI and STM32 MCU. I'm programmer/hardware developer with experience over 20 years and I did many M2M interfaces. Regards, Alex.