I would like to commission a new platform for handling orders.
Below I give the data for logging into my current platform, please explain to yourself and familiarize yourself with its functionalities:
Login admin or me:
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
login: kontakt@[login to view URL]
[login to view URL] - this is the site where the editors register and log in
The most important functions of the platform are:
. on the admin side:
- adding new and receiving orders and editing their parameters (number of pages, deadline, etc.)
- editors edition
- preview of available orders (available for booking), seized (in progress) and completed
- the possibility of sending mailing to the reactors
. on the editor's side:
- possibility of taking (booking) orders from the available pool
- sending ready orders via the platform
- balance preview, the ability to change your data, etc.
In the attachment, I'm sending you three more screenshots of the platform, which is used by the competition.
I am also sending an additional screen of how a more modern platform could look like.
What does their platform have and what does not have mine:
- divides the stages of order completion into parts (at the same time very closely tracking the dates of implementation of individual fragments)
- allows the editor to send the order in stages through the platform to the client's acceptance of individual stages
- allows chat between the editor and the client
- in addition to the admin and editor panel, it has a panel for the client
- presents the guidelines to the editor in a clearer and more transparent manner
and probably many functions that I do not know about yet.
I WOULD LIKE TO CREATE SOMETHING WHAT:
- it will be maximum AUTOMATIZE process from "punching" the order by the client to the system, until its final implementation, in other words full AUTOMATION of handling orders and contact between the editor and the client, minimizing the involvement and participation of the admin
- simultaneously dressed in a new, fresher and more intuitive design
I do not know if it's better to improve my platform or write something from scratch or use some of the available solution by modifying it and adapting it to your needs.
If we were talking about implementing something from scratch, I would care to write and agree all functionalities in advance.
I am open to any suggestions, suggestions and grateful for contact.