Must be experienced with Arduino and Nextion HMI. I need several steps to complete in this project.
1. You have to design circuit to stop and start 12 V DC motor/pump and control 3 way solenoid valve.
2. DC motor start at 100%. Stop instantly. No delays in stop and start. This is regular 100 Watt 12V DC motor, not a servo motor.
3. Program to have motor run at different default setting time intervals. To be able to overwrite default settings and set any time.
4. there is also 3 way silicon valve that need to be activated from touch screen.
5. Select all hardware components needed to run this motor and 3 way valve from HMI touch screen.
6. Calculate DC power supply needed for this project. Data on motor and 3 way DC silicon valve will be provided.
7. design software and timer sand clock (or some other clock), we can talk about clock design options.
8. wright software to upload all screens/images to Nextion HMI trough Arduino. It is about 15 screens. Half of them related to timer clock that control motor (same control function on each timer screen with different default time on each screen. The rest screen pages is a static background with images and text. I will provide complete artwork for each screen.
6. Need to wright software to integrate from Arduino to Nextion HMI.
Please see SAND CLOCK it is free download program for iPhone. [login to view URL]
In attached document you can see each page (screen) and functions needed. The art work for all screens will be completed in few days.
24 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, i have ready a 3.2'' HMI nextion and arduino for the project Habilidades y experiencia relevante Arduino programming Electronics design Htos propuestos $388 USD - Milestone
My Experiences are as following: - Matlab, LabVIEW - Wireless, Bluetooth - Microcontroller Arduino, PIC micro controller. Automega. - PCB Design Protel, Proteous - Simulator MultiSIM, EWB, Proteous