I’m currently looking for a Java developer that can implement the following customizations to OfBiz 126.96.36.199. Please note that both customizations are for the Accounting Manager feature. Please note that wireframes will be provided to the winning bidder:
Customization 1: Setting the Override GL Account ID by Default
1. Currently, in the Invoices feature (Account Manager/Invoices) the system does not have functionality to enable the selection of a default GL account for a specific vendor party.
2. The feature we would want to add simply associates a vendor party, with a GL account thus enabling the Override GL Account ID.
3. To implement this feature, we simply persist the Override GL Account ID value used for an invoice from that vendor when entering an invoice
4. For any subsequent invoice, we simply pre-populate the Override GL Account ID with the GL account used on the vendor party’s last invoice.
5. IF the end-user changes the Override GL Account ID on a new invoice, it shall be persisted and then used on any subsequent invoices.
Customization 2: Automating Payment of Multiple Invoices
We’d like to implement a custom feature for OfBiz to provide an improve payment feature when paying multiple vendor invoices.
1. First, we will add a new button to the Payments UI, ‘Pay All Current Vendor Invoices’ this button will be shown to the right of ‘Create New Payment’ and to the left of ‘Find Sales Invoices by Due Date’
2. IF the button is clicked, a single UI is shown that enables the end-user to view either invoices due on or after a certain date, OR all invoices. Based on the end-user’s criteria, any invoices meeting the criteria shall be shown in the grid below.
3. The end-user can select one or more invoices from the list selected;
4. The end-user must select a default payment method for all payments being made. This will include all currently active Payment Method ID values for the entity;
5. The end-user must also select a default payment date for all payments being made;
6. IF the end-user clicks ‘Pay Selected Invoices’ at the bottom right of the UI, THEN
7. All required payment records shall be created in OfBiz;
8. The payment type should be set to ‘Vendor Payment’
9. All other details (e.g. the From Party and To Party Id) shall be set to the same as the vendor invoice selected for payment.
10. Once complete, the user will be shown a download link to enable the download of a PDF document, containing one or more pages. Each page will include a separate vendor check for each vendor invoice paid. It should be noted that payments for vendors that have more than one invoice, selected in the period by the user on the UI above, should print on a single check.
11. Once the end-user clicks ‘Done’ THEN all payments should be marked ‘Sent’ within OfBiz.
8 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön